Friday, March 25, 2011

Best Places To Eat

I love food with a passion. I am always up for trying new things. Here's a few places I been to and has great food. Hope you guys try it someday and enjoy it.
1. Luigi's Pizzeria
I tried Bruschetta here for the first time and it was delicious. It kinda sucked though that 4 pieces were like $7. But it sure was worth it. Now the pizza; Omg. It was really good. And it was really cheesy. I love the type of pizza where you take your slice and there's just a long string of cheese. Deelish! And what's funny is, I don't lik so much cheese on my pizza. I can honestly say that this pizzeria is my fav. This pizzeria is located at  Pier 39 in San Francisco, CA.
2. Marcello's Italian Restaurant
I came here for Valentine's Day; The setting was so beautiful complete with music, rose petals, candles, and dim light. It was so hard to choose a meal because it all sounded so delicious. I ended up choosing the Chicken Marsala. The only way to describe it; I felt like i was having an orgasm haha. It was that delicious. The bread they give you was also great. I plan to go back someday. This restaurant is located in Yuba City, CA.
3. Moo Moo's Burger Barn
Now, I haven't tried the burgers but they do sound good. I am always ordering from the sandwich menu. The BLT, Hot Pastrami, and Club is really good. I order a side of regular fries also. Way better than Mickey D's or Burger King fries. Moo Moo's is located in Stockton and in Lodi, CA.
4. Los Pancho's Restaurant: Mexican and Salvadorean
One of my favorite Mexican restaurants. I personally know the owner, Sal, who is a great person. He really gets along with his customers. The food is also great. I constantly buy the pupusas and horchata. All I can say is come and enjoy the authentic food here. You will love it. Located in Stockton, CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment